Machine case, Server case, Server box, Equipment case
The use of plain coated metal decorative equipment chassis can increase the aesthetic and design sense
When enterprises set up equipment chassis or server machines, the most important things are safety and maintenance, because any of situation may cause millions of losses, in addition to the fire resistance certification of Lien Chy Metal's laminated metal, covering the server shell with a layer of PVC film, which can effectively block the external humid air to prevent the shell from rust and moisture, and it can also protect the main internal wires and circuit boards. Furthermore, you can also choose a variety of patterns to produce, while maintaining the reliability of the equipment and increasing the degree of brand identification, and integrating into different design and decoration spaces, please see more of our introduction below
The Lifespan of Laminated Metal?
After decades of finished products made by Lien Chy Metal, the film and metal substrate are still perfectly combined. Thanks to the design of Lien Chy metal's production line, plus the unique colloid selection and temperature control.
What's the Advantages of Laminated Metal?
Metal is not flamable, and the colloid we have selected are in compliance with the class 2 of fire-resistant specifications, which provides an extra layer of protection. In addition, the film attached to the metal surface can effectively isolate air and moisture, reduce the rate of metal corrosion, and increase the durability of the door panel. The surface of the exquisite film is very smooth, and some have three-dimensional texture to reduce the cold feeling of the metal.
Why Lien Chy Metal?
Lien Chy's laminated metal can create more indoor aesthetics because of the color diversity. Lien Chy Metal uses continuous roll to roll coating technology to produce, and the film is perfectly attached to the metal substrate, which can save processing costs and have the advantages of large-scale mass production.
- Three-dimensional texture film is attached to the metal, which can add additional sound absorption and heat preservation effects to the metal
- The film can effectively isolate air and moisture, reduce the rate of metal corrosion, and increase the durability of the product
- Excellent tactile experience, very comfortable and smooth when touched, without the cold or rough feeling of metal
- Passed the rigorous abrasion resistance test and peeling force test of international home appliance manufacturers, with excellent quality
How to send inquires or request for examples
Want to know the detail of the product? Please refer to the following pages
- Food Safe Laminated Metal
- Woodgrain Series Laminated Metal
- Stone Texture Series Laminated Metal
- Plain Series Laminated Metal
- Texture Series Laminated Metal
- Metallic Series Laminated Metal
- Mirror Series Laminated Metal
- Stainless Scratch Laminated Metal
- Outdoors Laminated Metal
- Anti-Fingerprint Stainless Steel
There will be a slight color difference between the picture and the actual product due to the display device and shooting angle, please refer to the actual color of the product.
Please fill in the inquiry down below, we will contact you ASAP. If you need samples, please send us your contact information.
We adopt order-to-order production. If you have a limited demand, please refer to Product in Stock or leave an inquiry to us.
- About us
- Case Study
- Interior Decorating Panels
- Electronic devices & Home appliances
- Antifouling & Bacteriostatic Panels
- Food Storage Panels
- Solar Panels
- Partial Coating Solutions
- Stainless Steel Sheet
- Electro-Galvanized steel sheets (SECC)
- Antimicrobial & Anti-Fingerprint Steel Coating
- Lien Chy Metal Product in Stock
- 3M DI-NOC Film
- Laminated Metal
- Anti-Fingerprint Stainless Steel
- Titanium Coated Stainless Steel
- Pre-Coated Metal
- Backing Coats, Protective Film and Package
- Contact Us
Over 26 Years Metal Surface Treatment Manufacturer - Lienchy Laminated Metal
Based in Taiwan, LIENCHY LAMINATED METAL CO., LTD., since 1992, is a metal surface treatment manufacturer. Main products include pre-coated steel, anti-fingerprint coating stainless steel and painted steel coil. Providing laminated metal and anti-fingerprint stainless steel solutions that is suitable for electronics, elevator interiors, door panels, cold storage panels, modular panels, prefabricated interior fittings, automotive interiors, etc
Lienchy Laminated Metal is capable of manufacturing ISO certified 1.6mm-thick laminated panel with total production capacity that exceeds 50,000MT per year, and meets SGS, RoHS and GREENGUARD standards. Laminated Metal, Pre-Coated Metal, and Anti-Fingerprint Stainless with new materials to create more brand-new and diverse applications.
Lienchy Laminated Metal has been offering customers high-quality pre-coated steel, anti-fingerprint coating stainless steel and painted steel coil, both with advanced technology and 30 years of experience, Lienchy Laminated Metal ensures each customer's demands are met.