The core advantages of Lienchy Laminated Metal are excellent laminating technology and mass production capacity beyond the scale of the industry.
LienChy Laminated Metal has served hundreds of companies worldwide and has dedicated to coated metal technology over nearly 30 years. The reason we have won the confidence of customers is that we can ensure the product “stability” and have the ability to solve customer's problems.
- We can offer high-quality and reliable products:
- Stable Quality: LienChy Laminated Metal adopts roll-to-roll veneer method so that we can assure the quality of each type of the laminated metal is almost the same. Compared with the single-sheet laminating machine, monolithic production has many variables and is not easy to track and improve.
- Excellent Adhesion: LienChy Laminated Metal's adhesive technology can effectively prevent the generation of bubbles in the manufacturing process, and the mixing gums can ensure good coating of the film and steel, and this manufacturing process pass through our strict stripping test.
- Good Processability: LienChy Laminated Metal coated steel products. In the initial manufacturing process, we have already cast aside the poor quality of films. Through our exclusive gluing technique, the coated steel products are still able to have good appearance and adhesion after being even slit, sheared, impacted, or rubbed.
- Diverse Film: LienChy is a professional coated steel manufacturer, so we can produce optimal laminated steel based on film’s performance and properties. LienChy has been continually rolling out diverse films for customers to select.
Factory Introduction─Lienchy Laminated Metal has a continuous roll-to-roll metal coating and baking coating equipment with an annual production capacity of 50,000 tons.
LienChy Laminated Metal's factory management focuses on the comprehensive quality performance including personnel, machines, raw materials, procedures and environments. "Safety first" is our guideline. We follow the quality management policy of 6S that includes these key points─the training of personnel, the maintenance of equipment, the preservation of materials and environmental cleanup. LienChy Laminated Metal has set a standard operating procedure (SOP) for the production process with a "pragmatic and rigorous" attitude. The site supervisor will check with employees, equipment, or on the status of the production by the style of “management by walking around” to ensure the production stability and quality.
We offer various film colors with different surface coatings and treatments. The products can be manufactured with cold rolled steel, hot-dip galvanized steel, electro-galvanized steel, stainless steel and aluminum. The thickness of these materials ranges from 0.3mm to 1.60mm, and the maximum width is 1300mm.
During the process of the continuous production, the laminated metal substrate will be initially treated on its backside. The adhesive on the surface will be activated by heat treatment before laminating. Producing anti-fingerprint stainless or pre-coated metal, we replace adhesive on the surface with anti-fingerprint resin or organic lacquer. During the period of manufacturing, we carry out the inspection of color and adhesion manually and automatically in order to ensure our products fully meet the ISO standard. The surface of the laminated metal and pre-coated products is flat, and the lamination is difficult to be split due to our outstanding continuous production technology. Our products’ standard, in effect, has reached the demand of household appliances. LienChy’s metal sheets and coils are suitably processed and splendidly durable. Most importantly, they can sustain the bending, stamping, and punching.
Our rich experience and the flexibility of engineering design is able to fulfill individual customer needs that involve the technical specification, the quality of the substrate, mechanical and film characteristics, color, design, and the way of process. These conditions will be widely discussed with our customers through the constant experiments in our laboratory before manufacturing them.
quality assurance─lienchy laminated metal is to continually improve the quality and quality system by the spirit of sustainable management.
Our sustainable development and philosophy are the quality control, market-oriented demand, and customer first. We have spared no efforts to provide the best service for our customers. Based on our specialization and innovation, we continually raise the quality and pursue diversification of products. Also, we assure the punctual delivery date, strengthen the after-sales service, and pay attention to customer’s suggestions. By these improvements, LienChy allows its product to be exceptionally reliable and durable.
Certification and Certificate
Lienchy Laminated Metal produces high-quality products and has passed many tests and certifications.
- About us
- Case Study
- Interior Decorating Solutions
- Appliance Solutions
- Antifouling & Bacteriostatic Solutions
- Food Storage Solutions
- Solar System Solutions
- Partial Coating Solutions
- Stainless Steel Sheet
- Antimicrobial & Anti-Fingerprint Steel Coating
- Lien Chy Metal Product in Stock
- 3M DI-NOC Film
- Laminated Metal
- Anti-fingerprint Stainless Steel
- Titanium Coated Stainless Steel
- Pre-Coated Metal
- Backing Coats, Protective Film and Package
- Contact Us
Over 26 Years Metal Surface Treatment Manufacturer - Lienchy Laminated Metal
Based in Taiwan, LIENCHY LAMINATED METAL CO., LTD., since 1992, is a metal surface treatment manufacturer. Main products include pre-coated steel, anti-fingerprint coating stainless steel and painted steel coil. Providing laminated metal and anti-fingerprint stainless steel solutions that is suitable for electronics, elevator interiors, door panels, cold storage panels, modular panels, prefabricated interior fittings, automotive interiors, etc
Lienchy Laminated Metal is capable of manufacturing ISO certified 1.6mm-thick laminated panel with total production capacity that exceeds 50,000MT per year, and meets SGS, RoHS and GREENGUARD standards. Laminated Metal, Pre-Coated Metal, and Anti-Fingerprint Stainless with new materials to create more brand-new and diverse applications.
Lienchy Laminated Metal has been offering customers high-quality pre-coated steel, anti-fingerprint coating stainless steel and painted steel coil, both with advanced technology and 26 years of experience, Lienchy Laminated Metal ensures each customer's demands are met.