DSP Titanium Coated Stainless
DSP applicate Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Titanium Ion Plating and Nano Ceramic Coating (NCC) give stainless steel a variety of elegant titanium colors and patterns.
Neodymium titanium stainless steel (titanium-plated) materials are commonly used in construction and industrial fields, such as electronics and furniture manufacturing. However, the choice of decorative materials, stainless steel material and color characteristics are often prohibitive.
DSP titanium stainless steel products will dramatically change the stereotype of stainless steel, using physical vapor deposition (PVD) titanium ion coating and (anti-fingerprint) nano ceramic coating (NCC), so that stainless steel presents a variety of elegant titanium color and pattern.
DSP titanium stainless steel (stainless steel plate titanium processing)
‧Leading the world's latest aerospace technology PVD titanium ion coating, the color of the perfect luxury interpretation.
‧Friendly Earth: This series of products represents environmentally friendly materials in a truly friendly environment.
‧The whole process is non-polluting, realizes innovative green technology, and is certified by the US GREENGUARD.
DSP titanium stainless steel composite board (titanium stainless steel and then SECC)
‧The titanium embossed stainless steel composite coil/steel product line has an elegant pattern and a variety of titanium colors, making it ideal for wall, ceiling, furniture and other interior decoration.
‧And this series of products can be attached to metal materials, such as galvanized copper plates, to improve material flexibility and product value.
‧This environmentally friendly material is ideal for public spaces and places where high levels of cleanliness are required.
DSP titanium embossed stainless steel composite board (titanium stainless steel embossed and then conformed to SECC)
‧Ultra-thin titanium stainless steel has a variety of titanium color and a three-dimensional embossed pattern, which is beyond the beauty and practicality of ordinary stainless steel.
‧It can be applied to different spaces such as walls and interior ceilings. Because it can be attached to wood or steel, it can be used in kitchen furniture and upholstery.
‧In addition, the surface of the NCC coating can be used in public spaces or special places, such as kindergartens, schools. ,hospital.
Standard color:Royal gold, extreme black, bronze, custom color (must meet MOQ) Substrate treatment: mirror, hair (No.4), chaotic, fog (matte)
What is titanium?
Physical vapor deposition (PVD) is a meteorological deposition coating method for depositing vaporized material into a target object by using a form of deposited vaporized material. PVD releases a positively charged titanium-containing molecule by applying a positive voltage titanium alkoxide target in a high temperature vacuum. In the vacuum chamber, a negative voltage is applied to the object to be coated, such as a stainless steel plate, and the negative voltage attracts the positively charged titanium molecules and is laid on the surface of the stainless steel plate. The PVD process has made significant contributions in a variety of fields, including automotive, electronics and other industries. PVD is an advanced surface treatment process that has grown rapidly in the field of surface treatment.
Titanium-plated coating features:
- film hardness DSP titanium plate product film hardness test with Vickers hardness, 10 times the hardness of general stainless steel.
- Film adhesion strength A blade mark of 2 mm width was drawn with a blade and the surface film layer was peeled off with a 3M tape. The titanium-coated titanium plate has no peeling phenomenon on the surface film.
- The impact test uses the DuPont impact machine to impact the 1 kg steel ball from a position of 50 cm high. The surface of the DSP titanium-plated plate has no discoloration or visually noticeable film. damage. Ion coated DSP titanium plate - hardness (HV): 2250 stainless steel sus304 - hardness (HV): 150 ~ 170
- anti-wear using SUGA wear test machine has 500g pressure using an eraser to wipe back and forth 200 times, 0.5 micron The TI titanium plated ion film is not damaged or peeled off.
- wear-resistance hardness is measured by the Kuremence wear tester, and the wear resistance of the titanium-coated titanium ion plating film is more than three times that of the chemical coating. Ion coated DSP titanium plate - wear resistance (N): 15.7N Chemical coating wear resistance (N): 4.9N
- artificial sweat test ion coated sheet soaked in artificial sweat of pH 4.5 (JIS LO 848) Eight hours, then as for 16 hours at room temperature. • DSP titanium plated / gold - anti-sweat corrosion: results - no change Copper - anti-sweat corrosion: results - porous hole corrosion / multiple corrosion
- anti-humid corrosion DSP titanium plate placed at 50C and 98% humidity When the environment was 500 hours, there was no rust or color change.
|finishing||mesh||micro chess||shine delta||brush||mesh||micro chess||shine delta||brush|
The color of the product on the screen and the actual product may have a slight color difference due to the matching of product photography and your display device. Please refer to the actual color of the product. If you have requirement of sample, please send products inquiry to us.
Imitation Titanium Coated Stainless Product
If you think the price of titanium coated stainless products is expensive that we recommend you choose our Anti-fingerprint(AFP) stainless steel (Imitation Titanium Coated Stainless)
- About us
- Interior Decorating Solutions
- 3C Electronics Solutions
- Solar System Solutions
- Partial Coating Solutions
- Antifouling & Bacteriostatic Solutions
- Food Storage Solutions
- LamiXteel PVDF Laminated Metal
- INOXLOOK Imitation stainless steel (laminated metal)
- PVC Film Laminated Metal
- Anti-fingerprint(AFP) stainless steel (Imitation Titanium Coated Stainless)
- DSP Titanium Coated Stainless
- Pre-Coated Metal (PPGI / PPGL / PPAL)
- Promotion Items
- Process & Technology
- Contact Us
DSP Titanium Coated Stainless Professional Manufacturer - Lienchy Laminated Metal
Based in Taiwan, LIENCHY LAMINATED METAL CO., LTD. is a DSP Titanium Coated Stainless supplier and manufacturer since 1992.
We are capable of manufacturing 1.6mm-thick laminated panel with total production capacity that exceeds 50,000MT per year, is ISO 9001 certified, and meets SGS, RoHS and GREENGUARD standards. We are also capable of entering new sectors and supply to manufacturers of 3C devices, appliances, elevators, building materials, prefabricated unit bathrooms, marine/offshore accommodations. The main products include pre-coated steel, anti-fingerprint coating stainless steel and painted steel coil.
Lienchy Laminated Metal has been offering customers high-quality anti-fingerprint coating stainless steel, painted steel coil and pre-coated steel, both with advanced technology and 26 years of experience, Lienchy Laminated Metal ensures each customer's demands are met.