The core advantages of Lienchy Laminated Metal are excellent laminating technology and mass production capacity beyond the scale of the industry.
Since its founding 26 years ago, Lienchy Laminated Metal has served hundreds of companies around the world and has accumulated a lot of technology and experience on coated metal. And what we give our customers the most peace of mind is that we can ensure the "stability" of quality and the ability to solve customer problems.
- We can solve the challenge of coated steel products:
- Stable quality: Lienchy Laminated Metal is produced by roll-to-roll veneer, and the quality of each plate is almost the same. Compared with single-chip laminating machines, monolithic production has many variables and is not easy to track and improve.
- Excellent adhesion: Lienchy Laminated Metal's gluing technology can effectively prevent the generation of bubbles in the process, and the formulated rubber can ensure good coating of the film and steel, and pass the strict peeling force test.
- Good processability: Lienchy Laminated Metal coated steel products, in the early evaluation, we have helped customers to pre-filter out the poorly processed film, with proprietary gluing technology, so that the coated steel products are cut and folded. The bending, impact, and rubbing process can also have a good appearance and adhesion.
- Diverse film: Lienchy is a professional coated steel product factory, so it can be optimized for different performance or material film. Lienchy Laminated Metal continues to introduce more and more choice of film.
Factory Introduction-Lienchy Laminated Metal has a continuous roll-to-roll metal coating and baking coating equipment with an annual production capacity of 50,000 tons.
Lienchy Laminated Metal's factory management focuses on the comprehensive quality performance of personnel, machine, materials, procedures and environment. "Safety first" is our basic specification. The training of personnel, the maintenance of equipment, the preservation of materials and the cleanliness of the environment are all managed according to the principle of 6S. Lienchy Laminated Metal has set a standard operating procedure (SOP) for any operation in the production process with a "pragmatic and rigorous" attitude. The site supervisor is supervised by "walking management" to ensure the safety of personnel and production stability. Let customers' orders be delivered on time.
Production of Laminated Metal, Anti-Fingerprint Stainless and Pre-Coated Metal is carried out in a continuous process. The production line was designed by Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd. and Honda Foundry Co.,Ltd. It was installed and tested by Taiyo Tech. Co., Ltd. The technical skill of our laboratory were acquired from Riken Vinyl Industry Co.,Ltd. to meet the test standards of JIS K6744. The total production capacity excess of 50000 metric tons.
We offer a wide variety of colors and designs as surface coatings of films. The products can be manufactured with cold rolled steel, hot-dip galvanised steel, electro-galvanised steel, stainless steel, as well as aluminum in thickness ranging from 0.3mm to 1.60mm the maximum width is 1300mm.
Laminated Metal is produced using our continuous production line where by the chosen base metal is back-coated, and top adhesive undergoes heat activation before final lamination. For Anti-Fingerprint Stainless or Pre-Coated Metal the top adhesive is replaced by anti-fingerprint resin or organic lacquer. Inspections and automatic checks are performed, e.g., on color and adhesion using ISO standard methods throughout the process. The production methods employed by Lienchy Laminated Metal ensure high quailty products. They have great workablity and excellent durablity and can withstand subsequent profiling, bending, stamping and punching.
We have extensive experiences and engineering flexibility to accommodate individual reuirements of our cutomers. Prior to production, we evaluate technical specifications quality of the subtrate and films, mechanical characteristics and any specific design requirements. with pride we guarantee timely delivery and high calibre of our products.
Quality Assurance-Lienchy Laminated Metal continues to improve the quality declaration and quality system in the spirit of sustainable management.
Certification and Certificate
Lienchy Laminated Metal produces high quality products and has passed many tests and certifications.
- About us
- Interior Decorating Solutions
- 3C Electronics Solutions
- Solar System Solutions
- Partial Coating Solutions
- Antifouling & Bacteriostatic Solutions
- Food Storage Solutions
- a solution for interior design of tourist bus
- PVDF Laminated Metal
- New Building material - 3M DI-NOC LAMINATED STEEL
- Imitation stainless steel (laminated metal)
- PVC Film Laminated Metal
- Anti-fingerprint(AFP) stainless steel (Imitation Titanium Coated Stainless)
- DSP Titanium Coated Stainless
- Pre-Coated Metal (PPGI / PPGL / PPAL)
- Promotion Items
- Process & Technology
- Contact Us
Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel | Pre-Coated Steel Professional Manufacturer - Lienchy Laminated Metal
Based in Taiwan, LIENCHY LAMINATED METAL CO., LTD. is a coated steel product supplier and manufacturer since 1992. The main products include pre-coated steel, anti-fingerprint coating stainless steel and painted steel coil.
We are capable of manufacturing 1.6mm-thick laminated panel with total production capacity that exceeds 50,000MT per year, is ISO 9001 certified, and meets SGS, RoHS and GREENGUARD standards. We are also capable of entering new sectors and supply to manufacturers of 3C devices, appliances, elevators, building materials, prefabricated unit bathrooms, marine/offshore accommodations.Lienchy Laminated Metal has been offering customers high-quality anti-fingerprint coating stainless steel, painted steel coil and pre-coated steel, both with advanced technology and 26 years of experience, Lienchy Laminated Metal ensures each customer's demands are met.